Thursday, November 22, 2007

XIAO PAI MY DOG

Hi everyone. Today I am going to intorduce my dog named Xiao Pai (as you can see, he has white coat). He is a Maltese Breed and indeed very playful and lovely to have.

Dogs are such funny creatures. Now matter how angry you are, they can often cheer you up when you see their faces. They are so loyal to mankind. Post comments if you wish.

I am trying to put more interesting articles into my blog and I think with practice my blog will be more interesting to read. Right now things are still very dry as I don't really know what to post. I don't really want to be too radical or say too much about politics etc. Might get myself into trouble la! Bye for now.

3 comments:

Greg Wee said...

Hi Ken. I don't keep dogs but was taking care of my in-law's puppies a few months back. They still think I'm their mom or something. They go mad-crazy when they see me. I'm just glad that they're not humping my legs.

Audrey Yu said...

Hi Ken!

Wow, how long have you been keeping a blog? You've never told anyone of us! Just want to let you know - your doggy is so cute, and your blog is so great!

Be blessed!

Audrey Yu

Property Advisor said...

Thank you for your comments. This blog is basically my little way out of self expression and I am trying to pick up my writing skills and speak my mind. You are all welcome to visit and comment at any time. God Bless.